About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog.I like writing,music,the great outdoors travel,shopping , new places,the adventure of marriage and the small pleasures of life.im just out going love to meet new people probobly the sweetest person ull ever meet!!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Living in Fear!

I lay on my bed thinking and i soak my pillow in tears I wanna know exactly Wat do i fear?Is it the mistakes that i made or the fact that i cant bring back the past.I think how no matter wat situation i go through life still goes on and on and years go by while time fades away how tomorrow comes and the again it goes.what is it that I'm afraid? of feelings inside me that wont let me be happy at times  an empty spot i want to fill just don't know how.Is it every day routine or people who continue to hurt me i realize now nothing is fair my thoughts have only gotten more complicated.What are me eyes so scared? maybe the hope that i have that always seems to die in me trying to get over this endless fear.Memories maybe that haunt me can it be that the thing i fear most is the thing i cant be? The person everyone expects me to be so strong and yet so sensitive and weak yet my ambition to become something more  grows and grows around the corner yet  seems like miles away.I think the thing i fear the most its me....

No comments: